How do you carry your keys, ID and Cash When Running?
Meet the Banjees® Wrist Wallet – the Running Wallet, “The pocket you wish you had.” Safely carry your necessities & other small items like energy chews/gels with the original Banjees or use the Big Banjees to bring along your phone.
Ready to Buy a Banjees®? Save 20% with Coupon Code OriginalBanjees
Use coupon code OriginalBanjees in your shopping cart and save 20% on your entire order. This coupon expires November 6th! Click here to start shopping for your new Banjees® Wrist Wallet.
What Makes Banjees® the Running Wallet to Own?
- Safety. Carrying your valuables, like your key, ID, money and credit card, while running is a smart and safe thing to do.
- No bounce. Waist belts are also safe, but let’s be honest, that bounce gets old.
- Banjees® are secure. All Banjees® have a zippered-pocket so your valuables won’t fall out. Big Banjees® add a fold-over-hooded pocket for your phone – even big phones like the iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Comfort. Our custom made fabrics make Banjees® stretchy to fit most people well and wicking to keep you cool. (Pro-Tip: Banjees® double as a brow-wipe!)
- Capacity. Banjees® fit more than other wrist wallets. Our “Big Banjees®” or “Phone Banjees®” are designed to fit today’s larger smartphones like the iPhone 4s and 5 or the Samsung Galaxy SIII, as well as your other must-haves.
- Banjees® look great. With more styles and colors/prints than any other wrist wallet, you’re sure to find the Banjees® for you. Click here to start by browsing by style & Remember Coupon Code OriginalBanjees
Don’t Take Just Our Word for It:
We gave Banjees® Running Wrist Wallets to a handful of bloggers for their review. They wrote a lot of great things, but here is a sampling of what they said:
Toni of Running Loving Living wrote:
I carried my keys in the wallet for 12 miles and it did not bother me at all!!! This is definitely an item that will be part of my running wardrobe!!!!
Kara of Kara Runs wrote:
I barely noticed it. I DID notice the ease in getting prepared to run. No more tossing shirts around, trying to match them with my few pairs of “pocket shorts”. Overall, obviously, I give it an A.
Dorothy of Mile Posts wrote:
Banjees wrist wallets are super cute [hello tie-dye – yes I love you], inexpensive, and work. I happen to think they would make a cute present for the runner in your life. Cheap enough you won’t feel bad about buying for yourself.
Heather of Through Heather’s Looking Glass wrote:
I highly recommend this product for runners, or anyone who wants to be hands free but doesn’t have pockets. Not to mention, it comes in tons of fun colors and prints!
Carrie of Family Fitness Food wrote:
Amy of Juice Boxes & Crayolas wrote:
The long and short of it is that the banjee is, in my opinion, way more comfortable than carrying something or wearing a belt. Period.
Laura of Girls Gone Sporty wrote:
It’s clear from the get-go that wearing the Banjees itself is going to be comfortable. It’s like wearing any high-quality workout wear – the fabric is stretchy, soft and wicking, the seams don’t scratch and the zippered pocket isn’t in direct contact with your skin.
Want MORE Reviews? Checkout our Press & Media page to see 33 independent reviews of Sprigs products.
And remember to use coupon code OriginalBanjees in your shopping cart to save 20% on your entire order.
Why buy from Sprigs.com? Selection & Service
- Selection: As the manufacturer, we offer the best possible selection.
- Service: We understand that a product like Banjees needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Most people end up LOVING their Banjees®, however if you find Banjees aren’t for you, we have a liberal return and exchange policy. Click here to review our return policy. SPOILER: It’s pretty liberal.
Ready to Buy Now? Click Here and Remember the Coupon Code!
In your shopping cart, you can add a coupon. Enter OriginalBanjees for 20% off you entire Sprigs.com order.
We’re easy to reach. Give us a call, toll-free in the US, at (888) 327-2241 or from Canada at (914) 242-8566. Or just use the email form on our Contact Us Page (click here).