Instructions for hemming:
These pants are made with an unnished hem that is easily adjusted by you, to t perfectly!
All you need is a good pair of scissors and the instructions below.
- Determine how much you need to shorten the pants. We recommend a half inch to no more
than a inch at a time. You can always cut them again, but once cut, you can’t put that material back on.
- Using a large flat surface, lay the pants down so the bottom edges align.
- When positioned correctly, the bottom edges of the pants will be even with each other and the edge is a straight line. Note: Seam is not at edge, see diagram to the right
- Using very sharp, new or fabric scissors cut a straight line parallel to the bottom edge of the pants. While cutting, limit movement of the flattened pants to get a smooth even cut.
- If you prefer, take the pants to your local dry cleaner where they have fabric scissors and can cut them for you.
- The edges are intended to be unnished, so no sewing is necessary.
- Enjoy your self-hemmed organic pants!