One of the more common questions we get is “How do I know what size Earbags do I need?”
Earbags come in three sizes. To find the size right for your ear, measure your ear from top to bottom. If your ears are:
- 2.25″ long or smaller, size Small is appropriate.
- 2.25″ to 2.75″ long, size Medium is appropriate.
- 2.75″ long and larger, size Large is appropriate.
Another common question is, “How do I put on Earbags?”
Three easy steps:
- Flex your Earbags to open them. This will create a pocket.
- Slide the pocket over the back of your ear.
- Press the top and bottom of your Earbags until they pop into place.
Don’t worry if you don’t get it right the first time, just try again – it quickly becomes second nature. If your Earbags fit too loosely they may fall off when running or in a strong gust of wind, so they should fit snugly (but comfortably).